SEPTEMBER Key Points
- WUIG ELECTIONS for Chair, Vice-Chair, WSBC Delegate, Region 6 Reps (2) will be held on October 3rd. Please consider nominating yourself or another fellow. See your intergroup rep for more information or contact Mary T. at email@example.com.
- Celebrate with your fellows! The following meetings have upcoming anniversaries: Sunday in White Plains (9/22 8:30-10 am); Saturday in South Salem (9/28 9-10:30 am); and Monday in Mount Kisco (10/28 7:30-9 pm)
- Last day to turn in your raffle tickets and cash to Cathy or Fontaine is Sunday, September 15th. Call Cathy at 914-552-7367 with questions.
- The Region 6 Convention is in WHITE PLAINS. October 1st is the last day to register online and purchase the meal plans that contribute to Region 6. Go to oaregion6.org to register, sign up for meal packages and sign-up to do service. Please consider donating a raffle basket to help R6 Carry the Message.
- The next WUIG On-Site Workshop is Oct 6th at the White Plains Hospital Meeting (8:30 am-10:00 am): Nurturing Newcomers
- IDEA Day is scheduled for Sunday, Nov 17th. International Day Experiencing Abstinence (IDEA), is celebrated the third weekend in November, to encourage OA members worldwide to begin or reaffirm their abstinence from compulsive overeating.
- Regarding checks to IG: Please make a note of the distribution break-down (60-30-10%) in the memo. Checks that are received without the distribution break-down (60-30-10%) are donated entirely to WUIG.
- New Meeting in Dobbs Ferry on Friday mornings from 9:30-10:45 beginning on 9/27.