JANUARY Key Points
- Do you have ideas for Public Information/Professional Outreach projects? Email WUIGChair@gmail.com.
- In February ONLY Intergroup will meet on the SECOND Thursday of the month (February 13th). The quarterly Traditions meeting will begin at 6pm prior to that meeting. They will review Traditions 1, 2 & 3.
- The Monday night Brewster 7:30 pm meeting will be switching to Tuesday night at 7:30 beginning 1/14.
- A new Body Image meeting will begin on 1/14 @ 9:30 am in Pleasantville following the same format as Tuesday evening. It will be in the Lutheran Church on Manville Road, though, not at the Presbyterian Church, unlike the evening meeting.
- WUIG chose priorities for 2020 and they are: In-meeting workshops, a 16-week Step Study, Fellowship events, The creation of new YouTube videos and a Meeting Passport. Please join us at the February 13th meetings to chose topics for these priorities.
- Registration for the March retreat at Holmes will open at 9am on Tuesday, January 21.
Click this link to view the updated WUIG meeting list.
If you’d like to receive text updates about events, meeting closures, etc., text @OAWUIG to 81010.