June Key Points
- WUIG Sponsorship Day Event is August 18th from 12 pm – 3 pm at Stepping Stones in Katonah Sign-up on Ticket Leap before July 11th. Click this link to view the flyer. Participants will meet at and carpool from the Bedford Train Station (1 Railroad Ave, Bedford) from 11:45 am–noon.
- Groups are asked to consider donating a basket for the Region 6 convention.
- Meetings for Homebound Fellows: If your group needs help providing meetings in-home for homebound fellows, please contact Mary T. or Mike C. for assistance.
- Any interest in a 12:30 Bryant Avenue Meeting on Tuesdays or Wednesday? Click this link to let Alison know!
- July 10th the Tuesday Night Women-Focused Body Image meeting celebrates its 7th Anniversary at the Pleasantville Presbyterian Church – 400 Bedford Road (click link for directions)!
- Submissions for the next Serenity Times newsletter are due on Sunday, July 15th. The topic is What Step are You On and How are You Working It? Email submissions to email@example.com
- In response to overwhelming demand for WUIG’s 15-wk summer Step Study, WUIG is planning to sponsor another Step Study in the fall. Day and time to be determined. Please ask your Intergroup Representative to keep you updated.
Click this link to view the updated WUIG meeting list.
Other OA Recovery Opportunities
- CT Intergroup is running a series of Back to Basics workshops from 1-4:30 pm at the First Baptist Church at 581 Meriden Avenue in Southington. The remaining dates are:
- Sunday, July 8 — OA Steps 4, 5, & 6
- Sunday, September 16 — OA Steps 7, 8, & 9
- Sunday, December 2 — OA Steps 10, 11, & 12