1. Carrying the Message wallet cards with suggestions on “what to say”, and “what not to say”, to newcomers and others interested in OA are available now at your meetings; see your Intergroup Rep for more information
2. There’s a new Young Persons’ Phone meeting registered with oa.org! While it’s specifically targeted at those members who are ages 18-30 (or who entered OA at those ages), like every OA meeting all are welcome. The meeting is Thursdays, 10pm Eastern time: 605-472-5395, access code 378978.
3. WUIG 2019 Kick Off Meeting is January 3rd; all OAs are invited to help intergroup set 2019 priorities
4. Our pre-WUIG Drop-In Step Study Series begins at 6:00pm Jan 3 –no registration required (Emanuel Lutheran Church, 197 Manville Rd, Pleasantville) using the new OA 12&12 and its companion workbook. Bring your books and dinner if you plan to stay for the WUIG meeting which follows immediately afterward 7:00-8:30!
5. Lifeline Subscription prices are increasing January 1, 2019; subscribe today and save!
6. Anniversary Meeting: Methodist Church, 1/17/19 Thursday 12:30pm
7. When sending checks to WUIG, make them out to “Westchester United Intergroup,” not WUIG — as bank employees won’t always accept WUIG. If it’s a meeting donation, in the memo line, identify the group by Day, Time, Location, and Group #.
8. New Meeting — anorexia and bulimia focus — Thursdays 6pm-7pm 250 Bryant Ave, White Plains starting 1/3/19.