These are the Key take home points from the October Intergroup Meeting
1) The noon time meetings at the Methodist Church on Bryant Ave in White Plains are struggling. If they don’t get more support soon, they will have to close or reduce frequency [We call these meetings “noon time,” but they actually are 12:30pm-1:30pm
2) The November/December newsletter, “Abstinence through the Holidays” needs submissions. The deadline is 10/26
3) Upcoming anniversary meetings
Saturday South Salem 10/14 9am (82 Spring St., Parish House, South Salem, NY)
Monday Mt. Kisco 10/16 7:30pm (300 E. Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY)
Garrison 10/28 8:30 am (Graymoor, 1350 Rte 9, 4th Fl Conf Rm, Garrison, NY)
4) Region 6 Convention 10/20-10/22, Toronto, Canada. Don’t forget your passport and verify that you have cell phone service in Canada
5) WUIG will be sponsoring a new 15 week Step Study, Jan-April 2018, on Tuesdays.
6) Save the date: IDEA Day Marathon 11/18 10 am-4pm, Pleasantville Presbyterian Church. Contact Carol, Christine, or Cynthia to volunteer for service.