The Katonah meeting is closed this week.
- Is OA for You?
- Meeting Information
- Events Calendar
- Serenity Times
- Audio Podcasts
- Contact Our Webmaster
Here are the 4 Things to Tell your Group from the Jan 11 WUIG meeting:
Come to the Feb 1 WUIG Meeting to help us select TOPICS for the 2018 Priorities that we’ve selected! All have a voice even though your Rep has the only vote for your meeting.
Here are the 5 points from the Dec. 7 WUIG meeting to share with with your OA fellows:
Happy Holidays to all!
10 am – 4 pm
Pleasantville Presbyterian Church
400 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, New York
These are the Key take home points from the October Intergroup Meeting
1) The noon time meetings at the Methodist Church on Bryant Ave in White Plains are struggling. If they don’t get more support soon, they will have to close or reduce frequency [We call these meetings “noon time,” but they actually are 12:30pm-1:30pm
2) The November/December newsletter, “Abstinence through the Holidays” needs submissions. The deadline is 10/26
3) Upcoming anniversary meetings
Saturday South Salem 10/14 9am (82 Spring St., Parish House, South Salem, NY)
Monday Mt. Kisco 10/16 7:30pm (300 E. Main St, Mt. Kisco, NY)
Garrison 10/28 8:30 am (Graymoor, 1350 Rte 9, 4th Fl Conf Rm, Garrison, NY)
4) Region 6 Convention 10/20-10/22, Toronto, Canada. Don’t forget your passport and verify that you have cell phone service in Canada
5) WUIG will be sponsoring a new 15 week Step Study, Jan-April 2018, on Tuesdays.
6) Save the date: IDEA Day Marathon 11/18 10 am-4pm, Pleasantville Presbyterian Church. Contact Carol, Christine, or Cynthia to volunteer for service.