March Key Points
- Would you like to be a keynote speaker at the 2019 Convention? Keynote speakers will receive free hotel accommodations during the convention! Click this OA Convention 2019 Keynote flyer for submission instructions. Deadline is April 29th.
- What recovery-themed items should WUIG sell at the region 6 convention as fundraisers? Let your intergroup rep know your ideas.
- Should our Sponsorship Day celebration be on Saturday or Sunday this year? Are you interested in returning to (or visiting for the first time!) Stepping Stones? The house is only open to visitors on Saturdays. Let your intergroup rep know.
- The Serenity Times is accepting article submissions for the next issue on Step 12. Article length can be from 5 to 500 words, including quotes, experiences, hopes, reflections, or articles reprinted from OA literature. Submissions are due by March 21st. We are also seeking assistance with graphics. Contact Diane T. at 914 659-0192.
- The Yonkers Saturday 5 p.m. Meeting has moved to St. Barnabas Church at 419 East 241st Street, Bronx, NY 10470 (side entrance, 1st Floor).